Monday, January 12, 2015

Funny Video #Video #Simon'sCat

Granted, it's a couple of weeks late for this, but I thought these videos were so cute, I wanted to share them.
This post originally appeared at my other site Sweet n Sexy Divasposted there by resident Diva Zenobia Renquist. Enjoy!
______________
If you've never seen Simon's Cat, prepare to be hooked. Enjoy.
Frankly, I don't blame him. Those automated Santas scare me too.
And this is why we don't have a tree.
Hmmm... I could see this happening to my cats.
I'm pretty sure I could never get my cats to do this. They hate going outside.
That is one strong cat. Turkeys are hard to lift, especially after they've been cooked. Too hot to hold.
--
Zenobia Renquist
Discover Different and Unique Romance & Erotica
Wine Service :: She offers satisfaction above and beyond what is requested. http://zenobiarenquist.com/bookshelf/pro-courtesy/wine-service

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it is approved by the moderator.