Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Scavenger Hunt - Win a NOOK #FreeNook

Thanks to everyone for dropping by for the great scavenger hunt!
I've chosen my winner - at random - and it's (drum roll please) - Sandy Haber - yay, Sandy! I just emailed you about your prize.
_______
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK® 7.0!
Coffee Time Romance is having a great Valentine's Day scavenger hunt. 24 authors - 8 days of fun! In addition to the NOOK, all authors are giving away prizes - woot!
I'm up today - Feb 3 at 8 am.
Here's my post and contest details.  Be sure to look for the clue for your chance to win. :)
_________
Want a little magic for Valentine’s Day?
As a kid, I patiently signed 30 glittery Valentine’s Day cards for the other students in my class. Admittedly, it was an effort to give any of them to the guys. But hey, what can you expect from an eight year old who was still into Barbie and Ken dolls?
With my current guy, Valentine’s Day is my chance to pig out on chocolate (he learned to indulge my desires early on). After giving me these humongous boxes of candy, he tops it off with molten chocolate cake after dinner. Did I say that I love that man? Oh yeah. He doesn’t criticize me for being a chocoholic and has never expected me to take the cure. Smart guy.
Everyone’s Valentine’s Day should be magic. In the case of Becca Salt, the heroine of my upcoming paranormal romance Freeing the Beastshe gets more than she bargained for when she meets Eric, a direct descendant of Cupid. If he’s not about love and romance, then what man is? Of course, since Becca’s part witch, Eric’s come to her with an unusual problem. That’s when the fun and romance starts.
Here’s a peak at Freeing the Beast – available for pre-order from Samhain February 8. Ready to read on March 10.
 FreeingTheBeast72lg (2)
Freeing the Beast – Book 1 Taming the Beast series
No more Mr. Nice Guy
Magic is Becca Salt’s business, but it ain’t happening in her bedroom. The half-witch proprietress of From Crud to Stud performs miracle makeovers for paranormal creatures. Once she’s done with them, they’re out the door hunting for hot babes, not hanging around for a too-curvy, plain Jane like her.
Her newest client is hot, hung, mouthwatering perfection. What could she possibly improve upon?
Eric Diletto. Descendant of Cupid, bred for courtship, courtesy, and all that other gentlemanly junk. What has it gotten him? Dumped time and again for bad boys. He needs Becca’s help for an entirely different reason—regression therapy to release his inner beast. Grrrr.
Two potions later, they’re crawling all over each other. Becca aches for a man who loves her as she is, not because he’s under the influence. But Eric isn’t as impaired as she thinks. And he intends to take Becca here, there, and everywhere—anything to convince her his desire isn’t just the potions talking.
Product Warnings
A witchdoctor’s nightmare. Contains potions with weird side effects, a sorceress with limited magical skills and a yearning heart, plus a minor god who wants to get down and dirty. Bad, bad boy!
clue CT romance scavenger hunt
About Me (You know you want to know!):
I’m an award-winning, bestselling novelist in erotic, paranormal, contemporary and historical romance for Samhain Publishing, Ellora’s Cave, Siren Publishing, and KensingtonYay! Booklist, Publisher’s Weekly, Romantic Times and numerous online sites have praised my work, and trust me, I’m forever grateful for that. I’ve had my books reach finals in the EPIC competition, one title was named Book of the Year at a review site, and others have won awards in RWA-sponsored contests. I’m actually featured in the 2012 Novel & Short Story Writer’s Market. Talk about feeling like a freaking star. Before my writing career, I was the editor of an award–winning Midwestern newspaper and worked in Story Direction for a Hollywood production company. Outside of being an admitted and unrepentant chocoholic, I’ve flown a single-engine plane (scary stuff), rewired an old house using an electricity for dummies book, and have been known to moan like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally whenever I’m eating anything Mexican or Italian. Yeah, I like to eat (burp).
You can check me out here – yes, I am everywhere!  J
Sweet ‘n Sexy Divas: http://sweetnsexydivas.blogspot.com/
My Contest:
I’m offering one winner her (or his) choice of one of my backlist ebooks from this list:
  1. Adored – RWA award-winning; EPIC 2011 Finalist; 4 Stars RT
  2. Deep, Dark, Delicious – EPIC 2011 Finalist; Holt Medallion Award of Merit
  3. Lush Velvet Nights – EPIC 2011 Finalist; Golden Nib Award
  4. In His Arms – SIX 5 Star Reviews; 4 Stars RT
  5. Sensual Stranger – 2010 Book of the Year (erotic); 4 Stars RT
  6. The Yearning – Top Ten Bestseller
  7. Take Me Away – #1 Pick, Miz Love Loves Books
  8. Unending Desire – Best Book Rating LASR
  9. SiNN – Nominated for Book of the Week LASR
  10. Sinfully Wicked – Magnificent – Romancing the Book
  11. Claiming Magique – Top Pick – NOR
  12. Illicit Desire – Four Stars Romantic Times
  13. Come Fill Me – Five Stars – Guilty Pleasures
  14. Losing Control - Four and a Half Stars - Sensual Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it is approved by the moderator.