Monday, April 13, 2015

Quotes from Albert Einstein #Wise&Witty

English: Albert Einstein Français : Portrait d...
English: Albert Einstein Français : Portrait d'Albert Einstein (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

This post ran at my other site Sweet n Sexy Divaswritten by resident Diva Jean Hart Stewart.

Thought it was so great, I wanted to repeat it here. Enjoy!

SNSD logo

I've done a previous column on Einstein, but these are different quotes than the ones I used before. He was  a marvelously witty man, besides being a brilliant one.


1. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.


2. The only real valuable thing is intuition.


3. I am convince that He (God) does not play dice.


4. A person starts to live when he can live outside himself.


5. Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.


6. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.


7. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.


8. Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.


9. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.


10. If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play, and z is keeping your mouth shut.




I'd love it if you told me your favorite. Mine is no. 10, and some of you will surely agree.  


Please vote on your favorite. I hate to think these great witticisms of Einstein's just float around with no response.


I can be found at all the usual places, Twitter, Facebook, RomanceBooks4Us, MuseItUp and Ellora's Cave, and of course my own website, www.jeanhartstewart.com.  


DO VOTE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it is approved by the moderator.