Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fun Stuff to Make You Smile #quotes

This post was written by Jean Hart Stewart one of the resident Divas at my other site Sweet n Sexy DivasIt has so much fun stuff, thought I'd share. :)
Found an unusual book of quotes at the second-hand store the other day. It's called Positive Quotes for Every Day, by Patricia Lorenz. Naturally you guys get to be the first to sample it. I'm currently quite enthralled by it.
1. We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.    Ben Sweetland
2. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.     Mother Teresa
3. I cannot help it that my paintings do not sell. The time will come when people see they are worth more than the price of the paint.
       Vincent Van Gogh
4. You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.     Indira Ghandi
5. The intelligent man is always open to new ideas. In fact,  he looks for them.    Proverbs 18:15

6. Logic will get you for A to B.   Imagination will take you everywhere.   Albert Einstein

7. There ain't no man can avoid being average.  But there ain't no man got to be common.    Satchel Paige

Now you get to vote....I'd love to know which one appeals to you the most. Will one of them stick in your mind and perhaps make a difference to you in some way?  I'd love to think so. For myself, I tried to pick one and found it almost possible. Possibly Mother Teresa's. but they're all good.

Let me know!!!  And here's the cover for my latest gorgeous and sexy elf....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it is approved by the moderator.