Saturday, January 16, 2016

Ultimate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust #recipe

This post first appeared on my other site Sweet n Sexy Divas, written by resident diva Michelle Roth. Since I adore cheesecake (and chocolate), I had to share.

Please try to refrain from licking the screen. :)
___________

The holidays can be a bit.. shall we say.. stressful? Rather than plying you with more promo, I thought I'd give a little something back. Since I can't very well mail you guys a cheesecake, I'm going to do the next best thing. I'll share my super yummy Ultimate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust.



1-1/4 cups worth of Oreos, crumbed
1/4 cup butter, melted
5 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3 Tbsp. flour
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 cup sour cream
4 eggs
1 can (19 oz) cherry pie filling


1 - Preheat oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
2 - Mix oreo crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
3 - Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
4 - Add sour cream; mix well.
5 - Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
6 - Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
7 - Refrigerate at least 4 hours, Overnight is best.
8 - Top with pie filling before serving.


No matter what holidays you celebrate, if you choose to celebrate at all, I want to wish you a happy, safe, and fantastic December. I'll see you kids in 2016! ;)

XOXOX,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it is approved by the moderator.