Check out the great contest going on at Romance Books 4 US
MARCH ST. PATRICK'S BUNNY CONTEST!
Please go to website for more details:
March is here....St. Patrick's Day and Easter are coming! We have a new contest: TWO winners will each receive a $50 GC for either Amazon or B&N. Other prizes will be split between 2 other winners! Contest starts 1 March and ends 22 March at midnight ET. To enter: Find the 20 author/industry rep pages that have the BUNNY icon like the ones you see above (this page and the Welcome Page don't count). Make a list of the names of those pages (ex: Marianne Stephens, Sultry Summers, etc.) and send your list to:email@example.com Be sure to look at all author pages AND Industry rep pages! Names listed on Welcome Page/Contest page just mean participants are offering prizes...does NOT mean icons are necessarily on these pages!
NOTE: Snail mail prizes only shipped to US or Canadian addresses. Before sending your entry, add the country where you live, please!
1. Two $50 Gift Cards for either Amazon/B&N from RB4U.
2. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Tina Donahue.
3. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Jean Hart Stewart.
4. Print copy of Anything You Can Do by romance author Marianne Stephens.
5. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Sam Cheever.
6. Kindle copy of Wish Upon a Waltz by romance author Alanna Lucas.
7. Ebook of Cowboys Forever from romance author Melissa Keir.
8. PDF copy of my book Space Bride by romance author Missy Martine.
9. $10 Amazon GC from romance author Paris Brandon.
10. E-copy of Bella's Band by romance author Alina K. Field.
11. E or print copy (winner's choice; ebook only if outside the U.S.) of MAKE ME A MATCH, A Harlequin Heartwarming Valentine's Anthology from romance author Anna J. Stewart.
12. E-copy edition of The Sheriff Meets His Match by romance author Jacquie Biggar.
13. RB4U tee-shirt and tote bag from RB4U.
14. Ebook copy of Willow’s Discovery by romance author Joanne Jaytanie.
15. Ebook copy of It's You & Me, Baby by romance author Rose Gorham.
16. Audiobook of Old Enough to Know Better by romance author Joan Reeves.
Please feel free to share the post via FB, Twitter, Google+ and more...share buttons below. :)